Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wednesday 2/2/11 2 Runs

6 Miles 45:02
11:30 am) Treadmill
Was -8 outside so ran on the treadmill. I had not run on a
treadmill in about 6 months. I'm not really a fan of them
but was a nice alternative today. I felt the run was harder
than running outside. Maybe because I don't run on them much.
I might start running on them more as I feel I get a great
workout in. I was scheduled to do 9 miles but did not feel
like over doing it since I have not been doing treadmill runs.

B/Launch/242

Pikes Peak Greenway
4 Miles 29:56 7:28 average per mile
3:30 pm) 2 degrees Sunny & Very Cold!
Didn't want to run on the treadmill again so braved the
elements. Was very cold but stayed warm as I was dressed
for it. Warmer weather on the way 30's tomorrow 40's Friday.

B/a11/20

No comments: