Friday, February 11, 2011

Pikes Peak Greenway n-s

10 Miles Run/Walk
10:45 am) 30's Sunny!
Today was supposed to be a 20 mile run. I got to mile 5.25 when
my feet slipped on some snow. I didn't think much about it. A few
seconds later my hamstring started to hurt. I still was not really
worried. I figured it would work it's self out. At mile 6.4 it
was really starting to hurt. I stopped and stretched for a bit and
tried running again but it was no better. I tried running a couple
more times but realized it wasn't getting better. I then decided
I would have to walk back to my car. My car was still 3.5 miles
away. It took forever to get back to my car. Not sure how bad it
is. It's pretty sore. I will take it easy for a few days and see
how it goes. Hoping it's not a big deal.

60 Miles for the week. Not a bad week but not great especially
after today.

B/a11/57

No comments: