Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Scray Hill

17.05 Miles 2:00:05 7:03 average per mile
5:30 pm) upper 30's no wind NICE!
144 HR average
Mid week long run. I think this is the longest I have
ever gone on a Wednesday. I felt good tonight for the
most part I felt some fatigue in the last few miles.
My HR was good tonight I was glad to see it was not
very high. My pace was a bit faster than I should
have run. I am trying to run at 7:15 pace but keep
running under that. Not really a big deal just don't
want to push to hard as I am adding more time and
miles to my schedule.



nwgdc said...

You know, if that pace feels that good, perhaps you should consider the trailbreaker marathon instead of dick lytie. Lytie seems to always be a short course, and if you come to trailbreaker you can pace me at 7 pace! Whaddaya say?

Brad Poppele said...

Nic, I will give that some thought.