Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Scray Hill

17.05 Miles 2:00:05 7:03 average per mile
5:30 pm) upper 30's no wind NICE!
144 HR average
Mid week long run. I think this is the longest I have
ever gone on a Wednesday. I felt good tonight for the
most part I felt some fatigue in the last few miles.
My HR was good tonight I was glad to see it was not
very high. My pace was a bit faster than I should
have run. I am trying to run at 7:15 pace but keep
running under that. Not really a big deal just don't
want to push to hard as I am adding more time and
miles to my schedule.

b/a10r/167

2 comments:

nwgdc said...

You know, if that pace feels that good, perhaps you should consider the trailbreaker marathon instead of dick lytie. Lytie seems to always be a short course, and if you come to trailbreaker you can pace me at 7 pace! Whaddaya say?

Brad Poppele said...

Nic, I will give that some thought.