Saturday, March 13, 2010

Scray Hill to Voyager Park and back

20 Miles 2:28:48 7:26 average per mile
7:00 am) 40's light drizzle and windy
Ran with the GBRC today there was 10 of us. I forgot my watch
so I asked Mike what our time was when we finished. This was
a good hard run. Lots of hills! We had a few water stops along
the course. We went to stop at the second one where they placed
a cooler on the side of the road and it was gone. We saw a guy
outside his house near where it was placed and he said he did
not see anyone take it. So this was an out and back course we
come back to that location and the guy set up a table with a case
of water on it with a sign Free water to the Runners. How awesome
is that. After the run we all went out for breakfast. What a deal
eggs, toast, potatoes and tenderloin steak for $3.99!
Glad to finally get a longer run in. I need to get more of these
in for sure. Not sure what I will do next Saturday. I do have some
plans for miles on Wednesday though with the day off from work.

b/a10r/283

No comments: