Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Reforestation Camp

7 Miles 56:28 8:04 average per mile
5:30 pm) 50's Nice!
Finally got to do some trail running. It was good to be
back on the trails. The conditions were not the best though.
The trails are very wet and soft. I was able to get on the
bike trails and they were a lot better except for all the
tree branches that have fallen over the winter. My pace was
slow compared to my normal pace on roads but felt the effort
was equal or better.
Tomorrow is the big day. Pikes Peak registration opens. Hope
to get in. I will be waiting at my computer at 12:00 central
time. I have the day off tomorrow so I will run in the am
and the pm. The weather looks awesome! The weekend looks not
so awesome maybe snow. I'm not looking forward to that. I'm
so done with winter.

No comments: