Sunday, December 6, 2009

UWGB Trail

10 Miles 1:09:05 6:54 average per mile
2:20 pm) 30 degrees Sunny Nice!
Loop 1 4.75 miles 33:31 7:02 average
Loop 2 4.75 miles 32:02 6:44 average
1/2 mile cool down 3:32

Felt much better today. The second loop felt really good.
My last 3/4 mile was at 5:55 pace. My knee felt good and
hammy was a bit sore but better.

Probably my last run at UWGB. Snow is on it's way. I will
be forced to running the roads. This is okay though as I
am training for a road marathon. It's been a great year
of trail running for me. Can't wait till next year! Plan
is to run 2 or 3 ultra trail marathons. For sure is the
Ice Age 50 miler in May and North Face 50 Miler in October.
Thinking either Pikes Peak marathon or Leadville marathon
as far as marathons go. For road marathon would like to
do Chicago. Only problem is it's timing is close to the
North Face 50 miler. Plenty of time to figure it all out.

53 Miles on the week. Not a bad week. Had a couple good
workouts and one sub par workout. Mileage was about what
I wanted. Could have been 57 miles but cut short my long run.

b/asr7/37

2 comments:

nwgdc said...

That sounds like a great plan for next year! I was really looking at Ice Age in May, but my wife put the kabosh on that with a due date of May 20th :)

Brad Poppele said...

Did you make it out to Reforestation Camp? It sure was a nice day for trail running.