Saturday, December 12, 2009

Packerland Loop

11.54 Miles 1:21:10 7:02 average per mile
3:00 pm) mid 20's
Late run as my plans got changed. I was going to run
20 miles at 6:30 am. Last night I noticed my furnace
was not running right. So had a service man come out
and check it. This was at 12:15 am. He checked it
over and said it would cost a lot to fix. So after
some discussion my landlord decided we should just
replace it with a new one. I didn't get to bed till
after 2:00 am. The appointment was for this morning
so I would have to cancel my run. They came this
morning and replaced it. They finished around 2:00 pm.
I decided to do a shorter run. I will try to get my
long run tomorrow.
The roads were awful snow covered and slushy. I had
not run in the snow in months so I forgot how hard
it was. I had to work hard to run at the pace I did.
I also got lost on this run. I was planning on my
usual route but part of the route was not plowed so
I went on some back streets. I lost my bearings and
was running in circles. I finally found a familiar
landmark and got back on course.

b/asr7/48

No comments: