Thursday, December 10, 2009

Gold's Gym

7 Miles 49:00 7:00 average per mile
5:30 pm)
Very cold and slippery outside so opted for the mill.
Felt a bit fatigued for the first couple miles then
it started to feel good. I worked 9 1/2 hours today
and went straight to the gym. So I think that's why
I felt so tired at first. I was starting to really
pick it up at mile 6 and at mile 7 the treadmill
just stopped without warning. I guess it had a problem
with the fuse. I talked to the staff and they said they
have had problems with that treadmill. I was lucky not
to get hurt. I was at 9.5 when it happened. Plan was
to do 8 but didn't feel like getting on another one
so just called it a night.

This was my first run this week and taking a few days
off actually seems to have been good for me. My aches
and pains feel better. Hope to get a long run in on
Saturday. I need some miles this week. Too early to
start tapering. Not too far away though.

b/a9/290

No comments: