Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Gold's Gym

5 Miles 36:45 7:21 average per mile
5:00 pm)
I took off yesterday in hopes my hamstring would be
better. Well it's still bothering me. I'm able to
run but I feel it. It's not sharp pain more of a
soreness or tightness. I think it's just strained.
I have been using ice and pain relieving cream Icy Hot.
Hope this is not going to be a major problem. I have
never had a serious hamstring problem so not sure what
kind of a time frame for this to heal. I will be tapering
soon for the marathon so that is probably a good thing at
this point. I still would like to get in 1-2 long runs
yet. If I don't I'm sure my fitness level is going to drop.
I already feel like I peaked to early for this one. I feel
I'm on the decline fitness wise. It might just be in my
mind though not sure.

b/a9/315

No comments: