Friday, September 25, 2009

UWGB Trail 20

20 Miles 2:31:14 7:34 average per mile
141 average HR was surprised it was this low!
5:30 pm)60's NICE
Ran 4 loops with Mike. We ran the first two in the daylight.
Last two loops we ran in the dark. We both used our headlamps.
It was kind of fun running in the dark. This was good practice
for us. We will be running in the dark at North Face endurance
challenge for the first couple of hours. When we finished and
stretched a little bit we got in our cars and it started raining.
Could not have timed it any better. Normally we do the long run
on Saturday mornings but we decided to change it up a bit. It
was kind of a hard run since I was on my feet all day at work
and then go and run 20 miles after. The good news is I get to
sleep in tomorrow morning.
After the run Mike and I went to Perkins. That was a awesome
meal. I was very hungry. I ate grilled salmon, fries, broccoli
and 2 pancakes. I was stuffed afterwards.
Next Saturday morning will be our last long run before the taper.
We are shooting for 35 miles. We will go down to Eagle, WI and
run it on the course that we will be doing the 50 miler on.

b/asr6/140

No comments: