Sunday, September 6, 2009

Fox River Trail

10 Miles 1:11:33 7:09 average per mile
152 average HR
2:00 pm) mid 70's sunny
Run started out good. Legs felt good after yesterdays long
run. Around mile 5 it started to go down hill. The sun and
warm temps started to drag me down. The last 3 miles I really
struggled. I guess I'm not used to the heat. I usually run
early or later so it's cooler. When I finished I felt light
headed not a good feeling. I'm still glad to get the run in
however. I need to practice running in not so perfect running
conditions it makes you tougher right? I'm sure on race day
I will have some highs and lows as well. That's what running
50 miles is all about.
Week recap
Running 51 miles (4 Runs)
Mountain Biking 10.5 Miles
Road Biking 20 Miles

b/a/9/20

2 comments:

GZ said...

Hugely consistent over the last (sh*t - how long) bunch of time?

Brad Poppele said...

GZ, Thanks for comment. I have been running pretty consistent since coming back from my injury. I have had some nagging issues like achilles soreness and groin and stomach issues but overall feel good. I just hope my body holds up till October 24.