Monday, April 20, 2009

Gold's Gym

8 Miles? 1:00
6:00 pm)
Was planning on running outside but the weather is cold and
it's raining. So hit the mill instead. Run was okay not great.
I was about to quit after 4 miles. Felt tired and no energy.
After about half an hour the treadmill just turned off. This
is the second time I have had this happen to me. I hoped on
another one and ended up doing an hour. I have to guess at
my distance. I'm sure I did at least 8 miles. Not sure why the
treadmill just shut off. I asked the girl at the front desk but
she didn't know. She said she would tell the maintenance man.
Overall I feel good. This week is my last week before I taper.
I will go long on Saturday then the taper begins. I can't wait
till race day!
Today was the Boston Marathon. I was kind of wishing I was there.
My brother ran it this year for the first time he is now a Boston
Marathon Finisher. Congratulations!!! I look forward to hearing
all about his experience. I had a blast going the past 2 years.
I'm sure he did as well.

No comments: