Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Howard Y

11 Miles 1:15:17 6:50 avg.
5:30 pm) 3 miles
6:00 pm) 8 miles
mid 50's cloudy cool
Ran 3 miles by myself then joined the running group
at 6:00 for 8 miles. I thought we would run around
7:30 pace especially after the first mile of 7:45.
As we went on each mile got faster. By the last mile
it was basically all out 5:57. Run felt good but I'm
tired. Have not pushed that hard in some time. No HR
info tonight. Probably a good thing. I think I maxed
out the last mile. I will take it easy tomorrow.

2 comments:

GZ said...

Is it me or ...

... are you doing all of these runs at a slightly faster clip these days?

... and are you not using a HR monitor anymore?

Brad Poppele said...

GZ,
I think I have been running a little bit faster the last few weeks mainly because I have recovered from the marathon and I am getting in better shape.
As for the HR monitor tonight is the first run in I don't know how long that I didn't wear it. I would have worn it tonight but I need to adjust the strap it's to loose.
Brad