Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pikes Peak Greenway & Sinton Trail

6 Miles 43:03 7:10 average per mile
12:15 pm) 30 degrees sunny
Had a couple of inches of snow last night. So waited till it
melted a bit before starting my run. The trail was in good
shape by the time I started. Goal was to run easy today.
I wanted to be around 7:30 average for the run. I ran last
couple miles a bit fast and my average was 20 seconds fast.
Yesterday I took off from running. I had a hard 8 hour shift
then did a killer circuit weight training and core workout.
I got a pass at the Y so joined some friends and they taught
me a lot. They were nice to me as I only had to do the
circuit 2 times instead of the usual 3 times. So after this
running was not very appealing to me.
Booked my tickets to Little Rock today. Let the training begin!

B/a11/121

1 comment:

charice fren said...

Abdominal exercise machines youre going to have to use one at least three times each week. Assembly is required but with the clear instructions, it should only take a matter of a few hours at most. Sole customer support is extremely helpful if you experience any difficulties.