Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Mesa Rd.

5 Miles 31:12 6:14 average per mile
1:30 pm) 30 degrees & sunny
Today I planned on doing a 7 mile tempo run. Well it didn't
go well so ended it at 5. I was struggling so bad it wasn't
much of a tempo towards the end so just said that's enough.
I know what happened I went out too fast and just had nothing
after 2 miles. Plus the last 2 miles were the up hill miles
so made it even worse. I hate to show my splits but I will
as it shows what I'm talking about.
5:50, 5:55, 6:14, 6:33, 6:38
Well I'm off to Alabama tomorrow so this was my last run in
Colorado. I will take off tomorrow and do something Thursday.
Friday will be a short shake out run 2-3 mile. Saturday is
race day. Will not post for the next few days look for a
race report Sunday afternoon.

B/st5/56

4 comments:

Craig Hilton said...

Good luck this weekend Brad, hope all the hard work pays off.
Craig

Brad Poppele said...

Thanks Craig!

HappyTrails said...

Good luck Brad - you will do awesome down there!

Rich said...

Good LUCK!!!!