Monday, September 20, 2010

Waldo Canyon

7 Miles not sure on the time.
9:45 am) sunny warm 70's
I didn't feel as strong as last weeks run here however I was
running about the same time as last week. I did walk more
but when running I was a bit faster. I was at mile 4.3 when
I saw a lady on the trail and she was waving at me. At first
I thought she was just saying hi. Then I heard her say stop.
I stopped and she explained to me that there was the guy
hiding in the bushes wearing camouflage and that he creeped
her out. She did not feel comfortable getting back to her
car and asked if I would walk with her. I was happy to do
it. I'm more concerned with someones safety than having to
end my run.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

That's creepy. You need a dog to run with in case that happens to you. Be careful out there!