Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Manitou Incline & Barr Trail - Colorado Running CO.

4.87 Miles 36:51 7:34 average per mile
6:00 pm) 70's Nice!
Ran with the Colorado Running Company group. Felt good!
Ran easy the first 2 miles then picked up the pace. Ran
with a new guy Paul. He's in the Army nice guy.

b/a10/25

4 Miles 51:24
9:15 am) 70's Warm!
27:19 second fastest time on the incline. It was hot already.
The weather has been very warm here. We have been running way
above normal for some time now. Plus it's dry here. In the last
35 days we have had only 9/100 Th's of an inch. I like the dry
sunny weather so I'm not complaining but it's high fire danger
around here. The weekend looks cooler with chances of some rain.
I hope Sunday is cooler. I have my 50k race up in Lakewood.

No comments: