Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Manitou Incline & Barr Trail

5 Miles 58:41
10:00 am) upper 60's Sunny!
I felt better this time doing the incline. I went out a bit
easier for the first part and that seemed to help me get
into a better rhythm. I ended up with my fastest time 26:48
versus 27:32 2 weeks ago. I then ran down Barr Trail. I don't
want to go down all those steps. The trail is much more fun!
Tomorrow I plan on doing my last long run before tapering a
bit for my 50k October 3. I'm going to run it at Bear Creek
Lake Park, Lakewood. This is where the race is so I want to
get familiar with the course.

2 comments:

GZ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GZ said...

As far as I know no one really gets into a rescue situation going up the Incline. Running down - yes, they do. Nice job with the PR.