Friday, September 7, 2012

Midland Trail

5.29 miles 37:25 7:04 average
10:15 am) 60s and cloudy

Tried to make this an easy recovery run but as usual, made it a bit
faster. Looking forward to getting my new Montrail Mountain
Masochist 2s in the mail. Might be my new trail shoe of choice.
Also ordered another pair of Brooks ASR for good measure.
I ordered my first Nathan hydration pack which should come in
handy for these long runs for North Face 50 training.

I will be without an official job as of September 16th which should
allow me to focus on my running for the fall. Can't wait not to have
to work nights anymore. I've got 2 marathons plus the 50 miler
coming up within the next 3 months. It's going to be a lot to
focus on! The training schedule is going to be tough. Thank
goodness I have the time to really put my best effort out there.

B/A12/141

No comments: