Thursday, July 21, 2011

Pikes Peak Greenway

10 Miles 1:06:43 6:40 average per mile
9:30 am) 70's Sunny!
Not really sore from yesterday so I pushed the pace today. Maybe
a bit harder than I should have. I just can't hold back it seems.
I've always been like this and probably wont change. I hear all
the talk and benefits of doing slower runs but it's not to my
liking. Now if I'm running with a group and want to socialize I
welcome the slower running. I guess I just need to run with a
group more often.
When doing the 16 golden stairs yesterday I couldn't help thinking
this is like doing the Incline. I believe the Incline is very
beneficial for Pikes Peak training. Plus it's a lot easier to
access than driving to the top of Pikes Peak. Of course not the
same kind of elevation but just as hard.

B/a11r/228

No comments: