Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Run Away Shoes

Today was a Exciting day! I registered for the Pikes Peak Marathon. I took a half day from work so I could be online at time of registration. Glad I did it filled in 26 minutes! So I will have some serious training ahead of me, but my focus is still Boston then I cam focus on Pikes Peak. Pikes Peak is not till August 17th so I will have time after Boston to get ready for it. Lots and Lots of hills and treadmill runs with steep incline.

Tonight started at 5:00 p.m. ran till 6:00 p.m. joined the group at Run Away and ran 7 with them then back home. Big group tonight 11 runners. Much better than it has been. Warmer weather and more daylight brings them out of the woodwork. Where were they when it was 10 degress? Sitting on the couch watching tv?
16 miles total 1:51:34 6:58 average. Temp. low 30's light wind cloudy.

No comments: