Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Treadmill

5 miles 7:30 average
Today was easy running with 4 X 30 second strides.
I would do 1 mile then do the 30 second stride.
I did the first 2 strides at 11.0. The third stride
I went 11.5 and on the last one did 12.0.
Wore HR monitor today. Max HR was 160.
My glutes are a bit sore from yesterdays run. Need
to strengthen that area. I am just getting into some
yoga type stuff with my girlfriend. I will try to
do it 1-2 times a week. Will see if I can stick with
it. I'm not great at sticking with other kinds of
physical activities other than running.
Weight was down to 144.5 this morning. This was a
shocker considering I ate a large dinner last night.
I suspect weight might actually go up a bit tomorrow
morning.

4 comments:

Alicia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alicia said...

1-2 times a week.....love it!! :)

Brad Poppele said...

I thought you might:)

Unknown said...

I told him it was the kiss of death ;)