Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Intemann, Section 16, High Drive

12.45 miles 1:45:48 8:30 average per mile
10:30 am) 60's sunny
2917 vertical gain
Took off yesterday. Had a hard time not running as I
was antsy to get out. I did do some cross training
to at least get a workout in. I did 50 pullups total
for the day and some weights.
This morning I woke up to a sore hamstring. I rolled
it out before my run. Wasn't an issue for the run.
It feels a bit sore but not twingy. Today's run was
a good one. I pushed pretty hard and felt kind of
sick when I finished. My stomach was not feeling
great either. I ate some fruit snacks before my
steep 2 mile down and that was a mistake. So a
bit longer than last weeks run and slightly faster
I will take it.

mm2/80

Midland Trail
6:00 pm) 40's
5 miles 36:55 7:23 average per mile
Recovery run. Tried to slow down a bit so this would
be a recovery run. Still a bit faster than I should
do these.

b/a12g/10

No comments: