Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pikes Peak Greenway

6 Miles 37:06 6:11 average per mile
7.5 miles total
10:20 am) sunny & warm 50's
Hamstring is still sore. I could feel it as I ran it was not so bad
that I couldn't run but I could feel the discomfort. I don't think
my stride was affected by it. My pace was slower this week.
Partially due to the hammy but overall I just didn't feel that good
today. Tomorrow I will not do my usual speedwork on the mill.
That would only make it worse. Thursday I want to get a long run
in but it will be run and see how it feels to determine that.

B/st5/125

2 comments:

HappyTrails said...

Sorry to hear that hammy is still bugging you Brad. Hope you did not go out in that nasty cold today!

Brad Poppele said...

Thanks Steve, I did take yesterday off for rest and it was pretty nasty out there. Will test it out again today. At least it's warmer today.