Friday, June 24, 2011

Barr Trail

8 Miles 1:20:13 10:01 average per mile
Elevation Gain: 2,573 ft
Elevation Loss: 2,557 ft
Min Elevation: 6,340 ft
Max Elevation: 8,896 ft
8:45 am) mid 60's Sunny!
Bad run today. I had no energy going up. I walked much more
than the last couple of times. I planned on doing 12 miles
today but just didn't have the energy to do that. I think my
run yesterday took more out of me than I realized. Still a
good day of training. Not all runs will be good ones and
sometimes I need to be reminded of this.

B/TB/67

2 comments:

Craig Hilton said...

That trail is always the great equalizer - whether feeling good, bad or whatever, it makes you work. Good job though, I'm sure it will pay off. Craig.

Brad Poppele said...

Thanks Craig! Your right that trail is always challenging no matter how you feel. Sorry to hear about your knee. Get well soon!