Saturday, October 9, 2010

Garden of the Gods

10.52 Miles 1:25:32 8:08 average per mile
10:00 am) 60's Sunny! Nice Day!
Ran with Rich. Started in Manitou Springs. Headed towards the
Garden of the Gods. Went up Ridge Road and it killed me. This
road is steep and long. I struggled to keep my feet moving
and walked briefly to catch my breath. The rest of the run
was hard for me I couldn't really recover from the hill.
It's all good though I need to struggle to get better.
No pain no gain right?
Taken tomorrow off I need it! I have run everyday since my
50k last Sunday. I feel good just a bit fatigued. Next week
I need to take it easy I'm running the Denver Marathon on
Sunday.

B/A10/51

1 comment:

Rich said...

Thanks for coming out - Good run! It was tough. definitely going to have to take it easy next couple days after that one :)