Saturday, July 31, 2010

Reforestation Camp

Friday July 30, 2010
18 Miles 2:15:32 7:31 average per mile
6:30 am)60's sunny
Ran the green mountain bike course and the white course with Mike.
I felt pretty good considering I spent the day before loading a
trailer of all my belongings. Mike on the other hand was not
having one of his better days. He ran out of gas around my 13 or
so. He finished up strong though.
After the run spent the rest of the day cleaning. I cleaned like
I have never cleaned before. It was allot of work. Lot to clean
for one person. Three bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, living room, kitchen,
basement, 2 car garage. Did the walk through last night and all
was good. So I'm now at my parents house till Wednesday.
Not much to do the next few days I guess I can do some running!

No comments: