Monday, July 19, 2010

Montello, Wisconsin

4 Miles 26:00 6:30 average per mile
7:00 am) mid 60's Sunny
Lets see what to do first day of being unemployed? I think
I will go for a run. I plan on doing alot more morning runs
now that I have time to do them. The run felt good but the
dew point is still high and made the run feel hard.
I'm finally feeling better physically as well the last couple
of days I have felt off. I have had a dull headache and could
not shake it.
Tomorrow I'm off to Colorado Springs for a few days to find
a apartment. I hope I find one. Then the plan is to drive out
for good on August 2nd. I have no job lined up but not too
worried about that. I have some savings saved up. I would
like to find a part time job though. Also I will continue
with my ebay sales. Should be interesting next few months!


b/a10/252

No comments: