Thursday, July 1, 2010

Fox River Trail

8 Miles 52:39 6:34 average per mile
5:30 pm) mid 70's sunny
Was going to run on the treadmill but changed my mind it was just
to nice outside to run indoors. I would have done incline but
maybe that would have been a bad idea anyway. My legs were a bit
sore from yesterdays track workout.
I felt okay tonight after a few miles. Legs were heavy and did
not want to move. I ended up feeling good the last 3 miles and
ran them hard. I can't seem to just go out and run a whole run
easy. Not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing. Maybe
neither? I do take off 1-2 days a week so I don't think I really
need a lot of slower running. Now if I ran 7 days a week I would
definitely need to learn to have some easy runs.

b/a10/220

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Easy runs are good. They help your muscles recover and build your aerobic base.