Sunday, August 1, 2010

From church to my parents house

13.58 Miles 1:32:38 6:49 average per mile
9:15 am) Sunny warm
So I went to church with my parents today. After the service
changed my clothes and put on my running gear. I then ran
back to my parents house. The run was good but I wish I
could have started earlier. It was getting warm and humid.
The course was rolling hills the first 7 miles after that
it was flat. I ran a steady pace my slowest mile was mile
4 7:13 it was up hill for most of it. My fastest mile was
mile 2 6:37.

56.58 Miles for the week. I think this is the most I have
done in like 3 weeks. I have had a hard time getting in the
miles with all the packing and traveling. Plus I cut back some
due to a slow recovery from the 50 nile race. I'm starting
to feel good again!

No comments: