Monday, August 23, 2010

Uintah & Mesa Rd

5 Miles 34:58 7:00 average per mile
5:40 pm) cloudy and cool
I didn't plan on running today but I felt great and decided
why not. I started running and everything felt great. I could
feel my blister on my foot but otherwise all was good.
I did have one fall yesterday towards the top on my way down
I slid of a boulder and scraped my arm and leg. Today I
noticed my tricep muscle is very sore I must have used it
to try to catch myself. My water bottle saved my hand from
being very scratched. My bottle has some good scratches on it.
I had glove but never put them on. I planned on putting them
on towards the top but I never thought of it. I think I was
a zombie towards the top with lack of oxygen and pushing to
my limits.
I'm already thinking ahead to my next race. I think it will
be a 50k The Bear Chase Trail Run. Lakewood Colorado Oct 3.
I need to get training it's only 40 days away.

No comments: