Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Snap Fitness

8 Miles 57:20 7:10 average per mile
6:00 pm) Treadmill
Started out easy and slowly picked up the pace. I ran hard the
last couple miles. First time running on the mill since March 11.
It's been so nice lately I have not wanted to run inside.
Tonight though was a easy decision it was raining outside. I do
think I got a very good workout in though. My shirt was soaked
when I finished. I felt more tired after this than running 6:30's
outside. I need to do treadmill once a week in my opinion as it
forces me to run hard and not slack at all.


nb/800/88

2 comments:

Alicia said...

What happened to running for time and not pushing it every run? Are you not following that anymore?

Brad Poppele said...

I don't know what I'm doing. I have no real schedule or plans. I will probably stick with miles just because that's what I'm used to.