Sunday, September 11, 2011

Palmer Trail Loop / Section 16

11 Miles Total
2 Loops
Loop 1 47:33
Loop 2 47:35
Can't believe how close I was on both loops 2 seconds difference.
On Friday I was 47:29.
First loop ran the entire loop. My second mile was still 13:50
so not really much improvement better off to power hike some
of it I guess. Second time around I did hike on 2 occasions and
it was 14:15 for the mile.
My goal is to eventually make this a long run and build up to
4 or 5 loops. If I can run this loop strong for 4-5 loops I will
be fit.

B/TB/92

3 comments:

HappyTrails said...

Ummmm... I think you are already *fit* !!! I was out on Intemann and Red Rock Canyon earlier - just a skip away.

Craig Hilton said...

I would add to "fit", "consistent". Nice job Brad

Brad Poppele said...

Thanks Guys!
Steve, What I should have said I would be really fit! I'm fit just want to get more fit. I plan on doing a 50 mile run in December so need to get more fit.
You should have come over and said hi since you were so close. lol