Thursday, July 2, 2009

Wrightstown Bike Ride

21.10 Miles 1:00:21 21.0 MPH average
6:00 pm) upper 60's cloudy
I pushed pretty hard on this ride. I had a 20.4 avg. at
the half way point. Decided to go for 21.0 average for
the ride. So I put the hammer down. I don't ride much but
this was my first ride with a average at 21. I don't
think I will push so hard on my next ride. I would like
to be around 19 or 20. I like biking but not nearly as much
as running. It serves it purpose for me though. I get a
great workout while letting the legs recover from running.
I don't see myself doing any real long rides this summer.
Maybe I will do up to 40 miles or so. No need to go further.
I'm not training for triathlons or anything like that. Maybe
a duathlon at some point. I think I will take off tomorrow
and try to run 12 on Saturday.

No comments: