Tuesday, July 7, 2009

UWGB Trail

10 Miles 1:25:30
5:30 pm) 70's Sunny Nice!
Did 2 Loops. I ran the first loop with a co worker. His
longest run before today was 3 miles. So 4.75 miles was
a challenge for him. He did very good. We ran most of
it but had to walk a few times. After he left I ran the
second loop solo. I felt good and pushed the pace. I
ran the second loop in 33:08 for a 6:58 per mile avg.
This is pretty good considering just yesterday I struggled
just to run a 8:00 mile avg. I did a half mile cool down
for total of 10. I have run the last 4 days in a row.
I need to take tomorrow off. Plus I'm busy tomorrow anyway.
I'm going to Oshkosh for Lifefest. It's a Christian Rock
Festival. I want to see a few of the artist tomorrow
evening and night. Plan is run 5 Thursday, 20 Saturday and
5 Sunday for a week total of 50.

No comments: