Sunday, October 2, 2011

Mesa Rd

7 Miles 46:30 6:39 average per mile
11:30 am) mid 70's Sunny & Warm
Summer like weather here today. Cooler weather by next weekend.
I might do another race Saturday. I'm starting to get carried
away with all this racing. Oh well I feel good and I'm recovering
fast after each race. The race this Saturday is a trail marathon
here in the springs. So it's nice and close to home. I'm not
scheduled to work Friday night which is very unusual so I feel
I should take advantage of it.
The race is at Cheyenne Mountain State Park. I'm kind of excited
to run there as I have yet to run on their trail system.
Today's run felt sluggish to start and after 3 miles I felt
great!

b/a11r/298

1 comment:

Craig Hilton said...

I did the 1/2 there last year, some good climbing involved, but about as much downhill also. Really good trails to run on, you'll do well. My son and I may do the 5K before his soccer game. Too soon to tell though.