Saturday, August 27, 2011

Waldo Canyon

7 Miles 57:05
Told myself not to push it today but I did anyway. Ran a good time
within a minute of my best for Waldo Canyon. Would have been
faster but lots of walkers on the trail today. Overall I'm feeling
great this week it's as I didn't even race 6 days ago. Might do a
race Labor day or not. It depends on if I can get off probably not.
Tomorrow is the Pikes Peak road ascent. Would like to do it but
$110.00 is too much for me to spend on a 11.6 mile run.
The marathon was only $80.00! I feel a much better value.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

57:05 is great brad , considering I've just spent 20 mins trying to comment lol, I don't like Waldo in the summer way too many walkers , in the fall and winter I have it all to myself and can race the sundown .. My best time is 1:03 I counter clock the loop and would never dream of going clockwise ... Often hit the incline afterwards .. Did the incline 1st on 2 or 3 occasions ... Feels better to wrap it up with incline post Waldo ...I like being the 1st tracks in the snow and feel it's safer there after the rain and snow because Waldo is very technical to run you must watch every step ... *Stitches in my knee that go back 14 years