Monday, June 8, 2009

Fox River Trail

2 Miles
Well the results are not good. I was sore in the same area
I have been having problems. It was not as bad as a couple
weeks ago when I tried to run. After I finished it got
even more sore and stiff. I feel the pain even when I walk.
I'm going to call the Dr. tomorrow and discuss this with him.
I have one more appointment set up for Friday. I'm getting
pretty down at this point. I need to run I'm getting depressed
without it. Running is my drug of choice and I need it bad.
Plus this cold wet weather is not helping my mood.

2 comments:

GZ said...

Brad! Think big picture. Past, now and future. Yeah - I get the living in the moment thing but this will probably be a good thing for you overall. Go have a beer. Sell your house. Chill.

Brad Poppele said...

George, Thanks for the comments. Your right! I need to chill. Just feeling a bit sorry for myself at the moment. It will pass. Funny you mention my house we might get an offer soon. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Brad