Tuesday, June 12, 2012

High Drive Hill Repeats

4.5 miles
 10 - 1 minute hill repeats 2 minute recoveries
10:30 am) sunny, nice
Good workout today. Took yesterday off. I'm ready to start
running more miles again. I have been running lower mileage
last couple of months and I think I have lost some of my
fitness from earlier in the year. I thought earlier in the year I
could get in sub 1 hour shape for the Garden 10 miler and
just didn't put in the work to do it. My time was 1:05 so
disappointing by my standards. The good news is I'm motivated
to train hard so maybe I can peak by the time the Ascent
gets here.

B/asr2/95

2 comments:

HappyTrails said...

Sorry about your recent bad patch Brad. I know that Greenland and the Garden were well below your expectations, but it will come back around for you. Good luck getting those climbing legs ready for August!!

Brad Poppele said...

Thanks Steve! I look forward to August.