Monday, November 28, 2011

Mesa Rd.

5 Miles 35:03 7:00 average per mile
12:00 pm) 50's Sunny
Thinking about 2012 Races.
Jan-Feb Winter Series
March - Marathon
May - Greenland Trail 50k
June - Garden of the Gods 10 Miler
July - Barr Trail Mountain Race
August - Pikes Peak Ascent
August - Pikes Peak Marathon
Sept. - Marathon or Bear Chase 50k
Oct.?
Nov.?
Dec.?
This is some of them. I will do more than this as I will do
some 5k's and such.
I'm thinking about the double! Ascent and Marathon. I think this
is the year I do it. Have not wanted to try it before but feel
I'm ready for it.

B/a11/85

2 comments:

Craig Hilton said...

Nice and full / ambitious race schedule Brad.

Brad Poppele said...

Yes it's a pretty full schedule. Still need a few races for October - December. I will find some I'm sure.