Monday, March 9, 2009

InCompetition

10 Miles 1:05:43 6:34 average
5:30 pm) lower 30's
Well going into this run I was tired. I hoped I would feel better
when I got going. It did not happen at first. But after a few miles
I started feeling good. The only problem is I ended up pushing too
hard. I ran this about 20 seconds a mile faster than I have ever ran
this course. So as I'm typing this I feel exhausted. I will have to
go a lot easier tomorrow.
One nice thing about tonight was I didn't need my headlamp. I love
D.S.T. The roads were actually quite good tonight. This is surprising
since we had like 7" of snow yesterday. With the sun out today it
melted quickly.

2 comments:

GZ said...

Well! Nice break through. I think this is a day where you might look back and say this is where you turned a corner.

Brad Poppele said...

Thanks! I feel I have been on the up swing in my training the last month or so. Hope it keeps going.