Monday, March 14, 2011

40 Years Young!


Colorado College Track
9.5 Miles total
10:50 am) 40's
What to do for my birthday how about a track workout to feel like
I'm fifteen again. Well I kinda still feel like a kid. I surely
don't feel my age of 40. I'm not sad to turn 40 I'm actually a bit
excited about it. I look at it as a new opportunity for me in my
life.
Today I did 10-200's and 5-400's. It went well. I wore my new
Brooks ST5 Racer shoes and they made me feel fast.
After the track workout I treated myself to a not so healthy lunch
at a local dinner here in the Springs. It's called King's Chef.
They have been around since 1956! I ordered the half pound
Angus cheese burger. It was awesome! I also got fries and my
favorite Dr Pepper.

Brooks/ST5/10

1 comment:

Rich said...

NICE NICE

HAPPY BDAY