Sunday, May 16, 2010

Fox River Trail

10 Miles 1:07:30 6:45 average per mile
2:15 pm) mid 60's Sunny
Finally I got a run in. I have had a cold since Wednesday night.
I feel a lot better. Still not 100% but couldn't wait any longer
to get out. This morning was the Cellcom Green Bay Marathon. I
went and watched. I have run it every year since 2004 so I felt
a bit sad not to be running. With me feeling the affects of a
cold made it easier to not to be running. Plus it was sold out
this year. So even if I wanted to run I couldn't. Next year I will
be back. Plus I will be a master so that will be interesting.
I watched some of my friends today and my brother. My brother
ran his 24th marathon today. He did awesome! His time was not
his fastest but maybe his best marathon considering his training.
His long run was the week before a whopping 9 miles! My friend
Mike missed his sub 3 goal but still ran a solid 3:02 and first
in the 50-54 age bracket. Lots of others too many to mention.
They all did Great!

b/a10/91

No comments: