Saturday, May 9, 2009

Fox River Trail

10 Miles 1:09:30 6:57 average per mile
9:35 am) mid 40's drizzle
150 average HR
Woke up at 5:30 it was raining so did not run with the
7:00 training group. I waited for it to let up. So Mike
and I ran together. It drizzled off and on for the first
5 miles then it quit. Just a few more easy runs before
next Sundays marathon. Here is what I will do.
Monday- 7
Tuesday- 6
Wednesday- 5 with 2 1-mile repeats.
Thursday- Off
Friday- 4 easy
Saturday- Off
Sunday- !!!Marathon!!!
I checked the extended forecast it shows rain. Not Good.
Hopefully it will change by then. It usually does.
I have a time goal for this marathon but you never now
what will happen on race day. I have a A plan B plan and
a C plan.
A Plan is 2:45
B Plan is 2:48
C Plan is 2:49:59
oh and I guess a D plan as well. 2:53:54 or better for new PR.
Hope it does not come down to a D plan though.

No comments: