Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snap Fitness

7 Miles 49:25 7:04 average per mile
6:30 pm)
I ended up joining Snap Fitness, Anytime Fitness didn't
work out for me. I got a better deal at Snap. I was a
member back in 2008 and should have stayed in the first
place. I really like the treadmill there. It's a Woodway
brand and it's so easy on the joints.

I started out at 8:00 pace and kept working it down. By
the last mile I was running at 10.0 - 10.5 mph. The roads
were awful tonight with the snow storm so this was a nice
option.

Last night was the kickoff party for the Cellcom Marathon.
The race director Sean Ryan went over some of the changes
for 2010 and discussed some other issues. The biggest change
for this year is that it's a 2 day event.
Then it was time for the guest speaker Boston Billy Rodgers.
He talked for some time about past experiences and such and
answered some questions. I got my 8 X 10 autograohed as well.
This was a good day!

b/a9/358

No comments: