Monday, January 25, 2010

In Competition

5.43 Miles 39:32 7:17 average per mile
5:30 pm) low 30's light snow

Ran with Mike tonight. We ran the usual route we do this
time of year. It's a well lite course and has some good
hills. I felt the hills tonight. I have not run many
hills the last couple of months. In training for Houston
I knew it was mostly a flat course so I trained almost
exclusively on flat routes.

Received a pair of Newton running shoes in the mail today.
They are used but not many miles on them. I am curious to
see how they will work for me. I will start out with short
runs in them. I have heard you have to adapt to them and
the best way is to do shorter runs. Thanks Tim for the
shoes. You are too nice!

Got to run 24 is coming on.

b/a10r/38

1 comment:

GZ said...

Nice header photo. So much for the shorts in January, eh?