Wednesday, October 21, 2009

UWGB Trail

7 Miles Not sure on the time. Didn't really care. Just wanted to
get the run in without injuring myself.
5:30 pm) low 50's
Ran with Rick tonight. Last run before my race Saturday morning.
I'm just going to take it easy the next 2 days. I took off from
work so I can just rest my body and stay off my feet.
I just checked the forecast it has been upgraded slightly. Maybe
it will keep getting better I hope.
Tomorrow night I'm going to the movies for the 1 night showing of
Race Across The Sky - Leadville Trail 100 Mile. Documentary film
featuring Lance Armstrong.
http://www.ncm.com/fathom/Sports/RaceAcrossTheSky.aspx

Will post race recap Saturday night. Nothing to post till then.

3 comments:

Lucho said...

Will you take video of the movie (all of it) and post it here for me please? :)

nwgdc said...

Brad, I'm excited for you! Your training has been amazing and you're ready to go, for sure.
But, like, what are you gonna, like, wear?! (My best 14 year old girl impression)

The weather could make it interesting!

Brad Poppele said...

Tim, Would love to but don't have a video recorder. Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where Kramer video-records movies and the bootlegs them. That didn't turn out to well for him.

Nic, Thanks for the positive comments. You will do awesome as well you have had a amazing summer/fall racing and training.
As for what to wear... That's the million dollar question. I don't know! I think I will decide race morning. I was hoping to wear shorts but am leaning towards tights. Gloves, head band, arm warmers for sure. Looks like the rain should be gone by morning. The trail is going to be a mess though will all the rain this week.
I'm doing two drop bags with extra shoes and socks. Should be fun!
Have a Great Race.