Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 year in review

5 miles 37:00
Last run of 2013. Was a good year running wise not great. My highlight of the
year was completing my first 100k. No PR's this year other than a small
improvement at the Garden of the Gods 10 miler. Hoping 2014 will be much better.
I hope to PR in the marathon in March. Also plan on doing the same 100k again
and hope to take a significant amount of time off that distance. Don't have a
year end mileage number to report. Did not keep track. Pretty sure it wasn't
very impressive. I need to run many more miles in 2014. I hope to put in a lot
of miles for my 100k training. Race schedule is not set for 2014. I do plan on
doing 3 marathons (Little Rock, Casper, Pikes Peak) a 50 miler San Juan Solstice,
and a 100k UROC Vail, and some others.

No comments: