Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

Last year wasn't my best year running. I did have a couple good races.
First master at Little Rock Marathon and a second place finish at
Albuquerque half marathon. I'm hoping 2015 is a better year.
I have no idea how many miles I ran. I lost interest in blogging for the
first time since starting this blog in 2008. I plan on keeping better track
of my miles this year. I have no specific goals yet for 2015. A couple
goals are still out there like breaking 2:40 in the marathon. I have a 50
miler planned this year and that will be one of my goal races for the year.

Today I ran in the snow at the Garden of Gods. I did 8 miles total.
Fitness is coming around. I have had good quality runs past 3 weeks.

Yesterday 5 miles 33:15 out and back to Abby's school.

Tuesday, Treadmill. 7 miles. 6 X 800's with .25 recovery.
10.5, 10.5, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8

Monday, off

No comments: